click!! click!!

MenjejakiSaya

Monday, May 9, 2011

explaining the reality without facing the truth..

hello peeps!

I'm sick of feeling frustrated and depressed!
I'm so fucking sick of it!
I will kill you if the law permits me too.
Weyy..serius tak tipu aku betul-betul tak tahan dengan semua ni..aishh macam mana tatau nak cerita.
Dear Allah, please lead me the way.
Rasa nya aku kena sabar lagi kot. Tak boleh bertindak tanpa berfikir. Be matured to face it.!
Good things come to those who wait. sabar.
Blog sudah di private kan kembali due to internal problem..HAHA Kau cakap tak suka aku tapi still scroll blog aku sampai entry lama-lama...pffttt..!

p/s: to someone.
ever try to hold 2 conversations at once? doesn't work that well does it? so why do people attempt to have 2 relationships at once?