click!! click!!

MenjejakiSaya

Monday, July 30, 2012

Subhanaallah. Rahmat Ramadhan

Assalamualaikum.

Sebelum ni saya ada cerita yang saya kena attend a few of interview session. My interview session as follow:
1  Myeg at Bandar Utama PJ and I apply for Credit Control Officer position
2  TM at Jalan Gurney in front of main gate MINDEF and I apply for account clerk position
3   Marketing position at Wangsa Walk Mall

huu..syukur sangat-sangat. alhamdulillah. I got phone call from Myeg and TM itself and they said that i'm have been accepted.
Previously at Myeg I apply for Credit Control Officer by then they call me and said that i'm qualified for Account Executive. Alhamdulillah.

Okey laa..nanti saya update lagi ea..cukup sampai di sini dulu. hee nak prepare diri untuk 1st day kerja hari Rabu ni on 1st August 2012 :)