click!! click!!

MenjejakiSaya

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hey You..

Hey You..Please sit down and listen to me..! bahaha arahan ala-ala kawad style..:)
My problem is that I can't stay mad. I always end up forgiving people even if they don't deserve it. Starting from "maki-maki" kat msg and lastly will end up by asking "SORRY"..sighh..*..And obviously is not my fault at all..Gila tak? <3
                                                     *******************
On 17FEB2011.."Natasha you will be invited".
cehh..tak teruja lah You..Malas tau tak nak pegi terhegeh-hegeh ke satu butik ke satu butik to find a new dress for ur function..useless..:(
Keep on ur promise dear..Penat..Letih.."Nak bunuh kau boleh tak? Time kau tengah fly mintak-mintak lah kau tak mendarat dengan selamat.." bahaha mati dengan tragis.! :)

Regards,
Natasha Aziz.